Our next giveaway for churches, food pantries and 501(c)(3) organizations registered with Hands of Hope of Illinois will be Friday, December 6th and December 20th from 1pm to 3pm. There is plenty for everyone! Hope to see you there.
Send us a message if you would like to register your church, non-profit organization or food pantry to participate in these giveaways. The registration form is at the bottom of the page to fill out before you arrive at the nonprofit giveaway.
*If you are a 501(c)(3), please bring a copy of your form with you.*
1. Please park in the NW part of the lot making sure you are not blocking access to vehicles.
2. Make sure you fill out paperwork.
3. Bring your OWN carts, 2 wheelers, etc. Please do not use the carts from the Hope Center.
4. Bring your pickup trucks and vans. We have a lot to bless.
5. No-one is allowed near the pallets of food until you are released to do so.
6. When gathering your food, take it directly to your vehicle. Please do not create other stacks on the lot or drive your vehicle next to the pallets.
7. Watch for traffic! Please do not obstruct traffic.
8. Be respectful of the workers and listen to their direction.
9. Be respectful to one another. Share the food that is being distributed.
THERE IS PLENTY OF FOOD FOR EVERYONE!!
511 Oak Leaf Court, Joliet, Illinois 60436, United States
But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.